TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION VACANCIESFOR TEACHING POSTS IN PUBLIC PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS -JULY 2021
The Teachers Service Commission is declaring 5000 teaching Vacancies in secondary schools to support the government policy of 100 percent transiton of learnes from primary to secondary school. The teachers recruited will serve on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the to the Commission’s website www.tsc.go.ke under career not later than July 12th 2021
There will be no hard copy applications. If you are interested and qualified, then submit your applications online through TSC website www.tsc.go.ke; under careers or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke.
The deadline for making your application is not later than September 14, 2020.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL APPLICANTS.
For you to be considered for the secondary school posts, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must be a Kenyan Citizen,
- You must be a holder of at least a Diploma in Education,
- You must be registered with TSC.
GENERAL INFORMATION TO ALL APPLICANTS.
- The 2021/2022 TSC recruitment guidelines shall apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates,
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one employment forms. Filling two or more application for employment forms will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Manual applications will not be accepted.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by TSC.