In support of the Government’s Initiative to develop a pool of young talents for the Kenyan Labour Market. Teachers Sevice Commission Invited Applications from qualified candidates to fill 6,674 teacher internship posts.
The posts included 1,998 for primary schools and 4,876 for secondary schools. This is part of the National Government post Covid-19 Economic Stimulus Programme, announced via the seventh Presidential Address on the coronavirus pandemic on 23 May, 2020.
We offer school Materials for free click on the links below to obtain them;
DOWNLOAD ALL SCHOOL MATERIALS FROM HERE (Free download)
The Teacher Internship Programme is a one (1) year programme meant to equip and sustain competencies of persons entering teaching service. The programme targets unemployed registered teachers to be assigned to learning institutions where their teaching experience will be enhanced through mentorship coaching and exposure to practical teaching experience.
The Teacher Internship Programme is a
To qualify an applicant must at the time of Application meet the following basic requirerments:
- Be Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission.
- Be a holder of a Pl Certificate for Prirmary school teachers and a minimum of a Diploma in Education Certificate for Secordary school teachers:
- Have original academic ard professional certificates:
- Should not have been in previous employment with the Teachers Service Comnission as a teacher on permanent terms;
- Be ready to be posted to any public educational institution in Kenya
- Must have a Personal Accident Insurance to cover for persoral risks dur ing the internship period.
- In addition, Successful applicants shall be required to produce A copy of the National ldentity Card [IU) or Passport A copy of Teacher Registration Certificate/print-out from Teachers Service Commission online portal evidencing registation as a teacher
- A copy of National Council for Persons with Disability (NCPWD) card (where applicable}:
- A valid certificete of good conduct;
- Two [2) coloured passport size photographs
- A copy of National Health lnsurance Fund (NHIF) card:
- A copy of Kenya» Revenue Authority Personal ldentification Personal Number [KRA PIN)
The Internship period will be for twelve (12) months.
This is not a rermunerative engagement. However teacher interns attached to Primary schools will be eligible for a monthly stipend of Kshs. 15,000/, while those attached to Secordary schools wll be eligible tor a monthly stipend of KShs. 20,000/
The stipend will be paid subject to statutory deductions where applicable.
On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the intern will be awarded a certificate.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to make the applications ONLINE through the Teachers Service Commission Website www.tsc.go.ke under Careers” or www.teachersonline.go.ke by Monday, 14 December, 2020.
Serving teacher interns are not eligible to apply.
For detailed information on appication procedure and the available vacancies per County and institution, you are advised to visit the TSC Website: www.tsc.go.ke
Manual Applications will not be considered. The Teachers Service Commis sion is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilitles (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recuitment exercise is undertaken free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extract money from unsuspecting applicants or any persons purporting to assist in the recruitment.
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity in regard to this advert should be reported directly to the nearest Teaches Service Cormnission Office or to Teachers Service Commission Headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193):
Deputy Director Staffing (020289213); or write directly to the Teaches Service Commission through e-mail address email@example.com
In addition, any fraudulent ectivity should be reported to the nearest Police Station.