Buttocks are assets created on our body just below that backbone.They are there to offer us with support when sitting,to obtain a good posture and gain balance when walking. Its a mass of soft ant tight tissue that is mostly made up of muscles and fats that are accumulated.
Naturally some ladies have big butts while others are blessed to have small ones. Its believed that large booties in ladies look sexy and attractive to men.
Luckily for those who are uncomfortable with small asses,there are sure ways of increasing your butts in a span of one week without engaging in very many tedious exercises. This is by eating some researched foods. These foods are prone to increase muscle growth and enhance storage of fats at your butts.
- Salmon. They are Fatty fish loaded with omega 3 fatty acids that enhance muscle growth and fast development of your ass.
- Consumption of eggs.Chicken eggs are highly nutritious.They have leucine and Amino acids that stimulate muscle synthesis and reduce muscle protection breakdown.
- Quinoa. Its a nutrient rich seed that offers eight grams of protein per a quarter cup. It has a high complex of carbs that provide extra energy to fuel your body during workouts.During resistance training, consuming carbs alone or with protein can reduce muscle damage and increase glycogen storage to support endurance and high energy level
- Flax seeds.They serve a high amount of magnesium ,phosphorus and protein to the body hence essential do developing your booty muscles.
- Avocado.They are good antioxidants and supply fibre to the body.They have fats that are later stored in the booty making it rounder.
- Milk. Its a good drink that can be taken after workouts to supply the body with energy and also help on the muscle development of the buttocks.
- Pumpkin seeds. They are delicious and nutritious for a balanced buttock building diet.
- Greek yoghurt. Its nutritional boosting calcium for the hip bone development and muscle development.
- Legumes.They include beans,lentiles, peas and peanuts.They are very vital in the supply of proteins to the body to boost your glutes. Legumes produce magnesium involved in energy production and muscle contraction.
- Brown rice. It provides a perfect balance of complex carbs and proteins. Protein powder made from this grain is a great choice for those who need an extra protein boost in their bodies
- Protein shakes. They are a great choice for a snack after workouts.
- Chicken breast. Its high in protein and vitamins that help in filling your but hence its roundness.
- Nut butter. They can be obtained from cashewnuts,almond and peanut.
- Tofu. Its obtained from condensed soy milk.It helps increase the muscle volume with low physical activity.
- Cottage cheese. Its obtained from fresh curds.