Considerations before booking:
1.Hostel booking is eligible to first year (KUCCPS) students only.
2. Rooms shall be allocated after verification of full payment of fees and accommodation fees. Please note that only those who have successfully booked hostel should pay for accommodation.
3. Students are expected to take up occupancy on the first day of registration, otherwise they shall be deemed to have forfeited and therefore space shall be allocated to other students.
4. List of those who will have successfully booked hostel shall be availed on the university website before reporting day
Book hostel 2020/2021
PROCEDURE FOR HOSTEL ROOM BOOKING
- Click on the Student Hostel Booking Tab on the University website
- Type your index number
- Click on Book Hostel Tab. Choose your preferred hostel by clicking the drop down menu
- Click the radio button that corresponds to your preferred Space in the room
- Click on Book space button
- Download and fill the Hostel agreement form and the accommodation Rules and Regulations.
Room/ accommodation fee
- Accommodation fee is 5,500 per semester
- This money should be paid to the same university account used to pay other fees.
- Kindly note that you have only been booked a room. Rooms shall be allocated after confirmation that hostel fee has been paid.
[…] Find More Informations here: newstamu.com/meru-university-hostel-booking-2020-2021-and-accomodation-fee-per-semister/ […]