Asumbi Teachers College, ATC is a public registered Teachers Training College Located at Asumbi town, in Homa Bay County.
Courses offered at Asumbi Teachers College, ATC:
- Diploma in teacher education (DTE)
- Diploma in ECDE (Early Childhood
- Development and Education)
- Bridging course in mathematics (mathematics)
- Bachelor of arts (criminology & security studies)
- Diploma in education (science)
P1 teacher certificate (education)
Asumbi Teachers College, ATC Fees Structure:
Fees Structure varies depending on programmes taken by students. For specific fee details contact Asumbi Teachers College, ATC using the provided contacts.
ASUMBI TTC APPLICATION PROCEDURE VIA THE KUCCPS STUDENT PORTAL
This is the main procedure through which you can file your application.
Applications are made online at the Kenya Universities & Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS)’s website: – www.kuccps.net on specified dates when the site is announced open for applications. However, students who miss this dates may apply directly to the College.
Applicants who sat for KCSE in 2011 and previous years and have not benefitted from any Government Sponsorship are also eligible to apply.
In case you failed to get admission via KUCCPS, then there is no reason for you to worry. Just contact Asumbi TTC for your admission letter
Asumbi Teachers College, ATC Contacts:
Postal Address: P.O Box 119-
- Phone contacts: 0722690539, 0723444123, 0724222506, 0722631600, 0729856896.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.