How to Download 2020/2021 KCPE Result Slips online for Candidates
School Headmasters will collect the results from the sub-county education offices for the candidates to finally collect them in the education centres. They can also access to the KCPE results portal from this link http://www.knec-portal.ac.ke/
- Visit the official KNEC schools’ portal by clicking the link above.
- To login to the KNEC portal, Insert the User Name and Password which you used during the KCPE 2020 registration.
- Once inside the portal, you will see several boxes. First, under the box labelled ‘FROM INDEX’, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. When all the slips are loaded, click on the menu labelled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format you would like to export the KCPE Result Slips e.g. ‘WORD’ or ‘PDF’ formats.
- The KCPE Result slips will be downloaded to offline storage in your computer.
- You can then print the downloaded result slips.
KNEC Examiners Application 2021; Procedure and how to access letter online