The Kenya National Examinations Council, KNEC, examiners portal can be accessed by KCSE and KCPE examiners by using the link https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke/. The portal is used by teachers to apply for KNEC examiners training.
You can also log into the portal to download your Knec examiners marking invitation letter.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
Once logged into your account, you will be expected to update your personal details.
How to Login and download your marking invitation letter
Invited examiners should follow the following steps to download their marking letters and instructions:
- Log onto the portal by clicking on this link; https://examinersapp.knec.ac.ke/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Then, enter your User Name and Password and click on ‘Login’. In case you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Rest Password’ and it will be sent via sms.
- Once logged in, Select either ‘Accept contract’ or ‘Reject’.
- If interested, click on ‘Accept Contract’ followed by ‘Download (Year i.e 2021) Marking Invitation Letter’.
- In case you wish to update your details, then select update profile and edit your data and finally click on Save.
- In the table below, click on ‘View’ to access your marking invitation letter.
YEAR EXAM PAPER CODE DESIGNATION ACTION i.e 2021 Kcse i.e 233/1 Examiner View
Alternatively you can download your Knec marking invitation letter by;
To download the KNEC marking invitation letters, follow the prompts below:
- Go to your browser (Google, Chrome, Opera) and type in this address: https://cp.knec.ac.ke or just click on the link.
- In the new window, press on ‘CLICK HERE TO PROCEED.”
- Enter your User Name (ID NO.) and Pass Word (TSC NO.) and select, ‘Log in’.
- Once logged in, now select: ‘ACCEPT OFFER’. A prompt will be displayed on your screen/ window to show that the offer has bee recorded, thus: ‘Your offer acceptance has been saved’.
- To download your marking invitation letter, click on: ‘DOWNLOAD YOUR LETTER’.
- You can then print your letter.
Marking centres for 2020 KCSE Exams:
1. Kiswahili Karatasi 3 – _Alliance Girls_ 19/4/2021
2. 232/1 physics paper 1_Moi Isinya 26th April_
3. 232/2 _Loreto Kiambu girls high 26th April_
4. 232/3 _Muranga TTC 26th April_
5. English paper 2 – Mary Hills
6. CRE P2 -Loreto Girls Limuru 26/2/2021 12 pm
7. History P2 Starehe Boys
8. English P1 – Mangu High 21/4/2021
9. Kiswahili P1 – Sunshine High
10. Kiswahili P 2 Moi Forces Academy
11. Geography 312/2 -Thika High
12. 565/1 Machakos Girls 26/4/2021
13. Agriculture P2 – Senior Chief Koinange
14. Maths P1 Reporting Date 21/4/2021 _Venue not captured_
15. 312/1 Mary Leakey Girls – 26/4/2021
16. Biology P2 – St. Georges Girls
17. CRE Paper 1 – Limuru Girls
18. Chemistry Paper 2 reporting 21/4/2021
Suppose I click the wrong button for marking offer 2021, how can I reverse it.