To access the kagumo TTC Students Portal use the link provided below;
Applicants receive the notice through the main newspapers and Media from Kenya Universities and Colleges Placement Service (KUCCPS).
Upon receipt of the shortlisted candidates from KUCCPS, the college invites the candidates to collect their admission letters and the joining instructions.
Application for Diploma in Teacher Education training under School Based Programme
The College puts up a notice on the available training opportunities through local dailies and media.
The candidates then place requests either through physical dispatching of KCSE certificates or by sending their testimonials through our Online application form
On processing of the candidate’s requests and subsequent admission letters, they are invited to collect their admission letters and the joining instructions
About the Admission Letter and how to Access it
We are pleased to announce that Candidates who have been admitted to Kagumo Teachers Training College in the 2021/2022 session can now download their admission letters from the student portal.
The official Kagumo Teachers Training College Admission Letters is a document that indicates that you have been offered provisional admission into any degree programme in a University.
Admission Letterset contains information about the school offered admission, the faculty/school/college, department, the degree you are pursuing and the duration of the course, basically everything you need to know about your admission.
How to Download Kagumo College Admission Letter 2021/2022
Before you proceed to Download your Kagumo Teachers Training College Admission ? it’s recommended to check your KUCCPS admission status on the portal
- Go to Kagumo Teachers Training College Admission Portal via: https://kagumocollege.ac.ke/
- Log in with your Application Details, i.e Your username and password or index number.
- Navigate to the Admission Letter section to download and print your KUCCPS admission letter.
NOTE: Admission Letters will be available for Download on institution’s Portal.
ADMISSIONS OF FIRST YEARS 2020/2021.
- Students admitted by KUCCPS 2020/2021 should:
- Send a scanned copy of KCSE certificate or result slip to Kagumo Teachers’ Training College via email – [email protected].
- Inscribe on the copy of certificate telephone number, email and subject combination offered.
- Wait patiently for opening dates to be communicated once guidelines on opening dates are released by Ministry of Education.
- Students enquiring to join Kagumo Teachers’ Training College and were not admitted by KUCCPS could:
- Check on entry qualification on our website and if qualified ;
- Send a scanned copy of their KCSE certificate or result slip to our email, [email protected].
- Inscribe on the scanned copy the telephone number, email and subject combination to study.
- Wait for further communication from the college
Kagumo TTC Contacts